Future Server Feedback

• We have just been informed that there are talks of new worlds being released within the near future. As before, I will go through this list and see what I can do to get what has been most requested. But if there is anyone else that would like to chime in, please feel free to do such. Also, please keep in mind.. this thread is for world settings only and nothing further, so please keep the complaints off of here and on the Support System where they can be addressed. This includes the removal of certain settings, as the only thing I have control over is what is posted in the original post. Thanks and Happy Gaming!

• For the UK server

Speed: x4

Unit: x4

Night bonus: 02:00-06:00

CP: 9 days

Count distance: No limit

Or

Speed: x4

Unit: x2

Night bonus: disabled

CP: 9 days

Count distance: No limit

• Thank you for the feedback, I have submitted it for review with the Development Team now. Will post in the future when new servers are being planned to gain thoughts for those as well. It is truly appreciated, as I enjoy having player feedback involved in this kind of stuff!

• We have just been informed that there are talks of new worlds being released within the near future. As before, I will go through this list and see what I can do to get what has been most requested. But if there is anyone else that would like to chime in, please feel free to do such. Also, please keep in mind.. this thread is for world settings only and nothing further, so please keep the complaints off of here and on the Support System where they can be addressed. This includes the removal of certain settings, as the only thing I have control over is what is posted in the original post. Thanks and Happy Gaming!

p.s. this will only be open until 21.10.21, so basically the next three days.

• Speed: x4

Unit: x4

Night Bonus: aucun bonus

Count Distance: illimité

Conquest protection: 7 jours

Serveur: France

Ont aimeraient avoir un speed international avec merveille aussi si c'est possible sa fait longtemps vous avez pas fait de speed

p.s. this will only be open until 10.01.22, so basically the next seven days.

• Speed : x1

Units : x1

Night bonus : None

Count distance : 100

Conquest Protection : 30

(For a French Server, if any)

P.S. This will only be open until 27.09.22, so basically the next eleven days.