INVITATION FOR ALL THE PLAYERS

• Hello,

This is an invitation addressed to all the leaders and members of every alliance existing in this world that populate the servers of kingsage, given the decline in turnout in this game the undersigned has decided to address an invitation to all those who participate in the next W24 [IT] , so as to be able to bring together a greater number of players and consequently more fun, a way to escape the usual monotony and bring all together into a single server to be able to demonstrate to the whole world who is the best, go ahead and demonstrate your strength and determination!

Are You READYYYY:!::?:

NatsuDragneel

PS: I apologize for my bad English

Dominator and Devastator of every Forum since w2

IDEATOR OF WORLD MC

Conqueror of every woman in every W

Terror inside your post office box

THE KING OF SPAM

there are those who don't believe in Gods but in the face of a king you can only admit your inferiority

NatsuDragneel

• ○ ● • ○ ● • ○ ● • ○ ● • ○ ● •

I'm on Fire !

Edited once, last by NatsuDragneel ().

• :)

IDEATOR OF WORLD MC

THE KING OF SPAM

there are those who don't believe in Gods but in the face of a king you can only admit your inferiority

NatsuDragneel

I'm on Fire !

Edited once, last by NatsuDragneel ().

• yes i hope in a new international world, i exposed this topic because if the players were interesting, maybe the idea of an international world would become concrete :love:

IDEATOR OF WORLD MC

THE KING OF SPAM

NatsuDragneel

I'm on Fire !

• They need to get rid of the password restriction. 12 characters, lower case, upper case, numbers, special characters. Do they think this forum is going to be hacked that it needs such security with their passwords here? I finally joined after multiple password creating attempts. I dont even remember what password I created so next time i may not be able to log back in

• They need to get rid of the password restriction. 12 characters, lower case, upper case, numbers, special characters. Do they think this forum is going to be hacked that it needs such security with their passwords here? I finally joined after multiple password creating attempts. I dont even remember what password I created so next time i may not be able to log back in

me too AHAHAH

IDEATOR OF WORLD MC

THE KING OF SPAM

NatsuDragneel

I'm on Fire !

• O like the idea.

I make the invitation to everybody to play in Brasil 🇧🇷server.

4x world

4x speed troop

No nocturn protection

A lot a servers have protection.

Is perfect, come to join us. I’ll try to talk with the Brazilians, Spain, Argentina eveb peruvians.

Please tell everybody about this.

Adohitmor

47kOMAQ.png

Edited once, last by adohitmor ().

• In the S26 Br are players from Venezuela, Colombia, Chile, Brasil,Perú,Spain,México,Portugal, Turquía..

Is the international server!!!

• Good for you guys!

.org (UK) is so small now that 5 days from start the biggest alliance is bigger than the next 2 alliances together