Future Server Feedback

• This thread is dedicated to allow players to provide feedback as to what settings they would like to see within future servers as they are released. The following information is what we are looking for:

Speed: x1 x2 x3 x4 (nothing faster than x4)

Unit run time: x1 x2 x3 x4 (nothing faster than x4 and never faster than the speed value)

Nightly bonus: active from xx:xx until xx:xx (choose start/end time, just keep in mind that it's not possible to have the nightly bonus starting before midnight) or disabled

Maximum travel distance of count: according to to the Development Team, this can be set to any value for example 15 (previously the choice was only a number between 70 and 100)

Conquest protection: (default is 1 month) but you can choose shorter CP.

NOTICE: Anything not related to the above information, i.e. server merges, multi accounts, bots, cheating, etc. will be automatically deleted and a warning given to that player. As mentioned above, this thread is solely for discussion of the settings for future servers.

• Hello!!

Speed: X4

Unit run time: X4

Nightly bonus: 0:00 untill 8:00 a.m

Maximum travel distance of count: 70

Conquest protection: 1 month

Please, i need one new world in UK. Thanks so much

• Something like

Speed : x3

Unit : x2

Night Bonus : 00h->08h or none

Count Distance : 50

Conquest Protection : 20 Days

High speed units are hard for the start mostly where you need to be there almost always or you need a ton of units to protect yourself, there are few minutes where you don't look at your game and you could lose all your units so easy (when you're a raider as example).

Also, 30 days of Conquest protection is good mostly when you play in x1/x1 world, in x4 or x3 you're almost ready way before so i think it's better to have less days.

For the night bonus, I did a world (French world 29) where it was none. That was a great experience, I can see why people really want to have it thought.

x3 or x4 because in the long run it's easier to beat guys who use hardly their money where as in x1 it's way harder. (And in 2020 people hate to wait)

Thanks for asking.

• Speed: x4

Unit: x4

Night bonus: disabled

Count distance: "sky is the limit"

Conquest Protection: 10 days

"Długość minuty jest różna, zależnie od tego, po której stronie drzwi od toalety stoisz."

"Wszystko w porządku? Boisz się? Już dobrze. Lęk to nic złego, nie wolno tylko pozwolić, żeby uniemożliwił ci osiągnięcie celu".

"Czasami, aby zrozumieć samego siebie, musisz zobaczyć siebie w oczach kogoś innego."

"Mężczyzna któremu towarzyszy odpowiednia kobieta żyje pełnią życia."

Night bonus: disabled

Count distance: "sky is the limit"

Thats right!

Speed: x4

Night bonus: No night bonus :)

Count distance: As they said "sky is the limit' :)

• Speed: x3

Speed Troops: x3

Night Bonus: 00:00 - 09:00

Counts distance fields: 70 fields

Conquest Protection: 21 days

What's the problem had those who don't want the bonus night?

• We have just been informed that there are talks of new worlds being released within the near future. Just as before, I will go through this list and see what I can do to get what has been most requested. But if there is anyone else that would like to chime in, please feel free to do such. Also, please keep in mind.. this thread is for world settings only and nothing further, so please keep the complaints off of here and on the Support System where they can be addressed. Thanks and Happy Gaming!

• Speed : x4

Unit : x8( if its not possible 8 i say 4)

Night Bonus : 0-8

Count Distance :no limit

Conquest Protection : 8 Days

market - all resouces waiting for acceptance

relocation- 6 hours cooldown

peace treat- only one kind of peace treat (short,medium or long but just one type)

10 times more abandoned villages and no troops in it, just to figth the pay to win and instigate new players to enter kingsage. ( if we all have money we dont care at all!!! but lots of new players and old players just put the minimum for premium account)

1 day atack protection. to incentivate more farming and figths since the beginning and once more to combat pay to win with time ingame.

5 days limit to creat new accounts(combat multis).

last but not the least put some insignia in the old warriors like me, 11 years playing(ok with some stops). but still 11 years.

• Speed : x1

Unit : x2

Night Bonus : 0-8

Count Distance : 60

Conquest Protection : 30 days

first9

Unit: x3
    Night Bonus: 0-6
    Count Distance: 100
    Conquest protection: 15-20 days
    Relocation-Not available (players who will spend money will spend it on wheel and relics anyway so no profits lost)
    Peace treaties: Prolong cooldowns and no army movement by double,or just cooldowns to avoid peace treaty stacking and so much freedom by clicking 1 command (it is too owerpowered,nerf it).

There must be much more abandoned villages on map that are growing by itself on faster rate,so that farming can have some meaning actually,and also to give others some kind of chance of getting to second village because crowners on every world take all abandoneds before CPs end and there is no room to grow for rest.
    That way maybe world will last more than couple weeks and players will be more invested into playing and spending on game in long term.

Delete start again settings and change them to same settings as delete accaunt settings,meaning that when settlement is restarted village is randomly thrown on any side of map.
    That will reduce ammount of multis being grown just to be restarted for someone sitting next to it and getting fully built multi village for no effort,that is in my opinion currently biggest problem in this game together with multi alliances used for that or other purposes.
    I think that purpose of game should be to fight for second village and deserve to get fully built village by actually using troops instead walking into village that mostly that player or his alliance built for him by cheating.